We are looking for a Credit Manager to oversee our company’s lending process, from evaluating clients’ creditworthiness to approving or rejecting loan requests.
Credit Manager responsibilities include creating credit scoring models, setting loan terms and determining interest rates. To be successful in this role, you should have a degree in Accounting or Finance along with experience processing loan applications. Previous banking experience is a plus.
Ultimately, you will help us minimize bad debts and increase revenues from loans.
- Research and evaluate clients’ creditworthiness
- Create credit scoring models to predict risks
- Approve or reject loan requests, based on credibility and potential revenues and losses
- Calculate and set interest rates
- Negotiate loan terms with clients
- Monitor payments
- Maintain records of loan applications
- Follow up with clients to manage debt settlements and loan renewals
- Ensure all lending procedures comply with regulations
- Develop, review and update our company’s credit policies
- Proven work experience as a Credit Manager, Credit Analyst or similar role
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Solid understanding of lending procedures
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to create and process financial spreadsheets (e.g. in Excel)
- Negotiation skills
- BSc in Accounting, Economics, Banking and Finance or relevant field
CREATE A JOB POSTING NOW
Register for HireBee Applicant Tracking and Recruitment Software and get
access to hundreds of ready made job templates to post to multiple job boards with just one click.
No card required