Our travel agency is searching for a friendly and professional Travel Agent to join our team. As our Travel Agent, you should be passionate about seeing the world and helping others do the same. This role involves planning holidays, suggesting travel destinations, maintaining client files, and managing large-scale events.
In this position, your ultimate goal will be to keep our clients satisfied and loyal for future services. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with in-depth knowledge of domestic and international travel destinations. To succeed in this role, you should also possess outstanding negotiation and sales skills.
- Plan details for travel including transportation, accommodation, and airlines.
- Work with clients to determine their traveling needs.
- Guide clients on the appropriate styles of transportation, travel dates, costs, and accommodations.
- Manage large-scale events including conferences and retreats.
- Book transportation and hotel reservations on behalf of clients.
- Collect payments and pay fees.
- Resolve travel issues, complaints, and refunds.
- Meet sales targets and profit goals.
- Maintain client information and financial records.
- Ensure you stay up-to-date with tourism trends by attending travel seminars.
- Bachelor’s degree in Tourism, Hospitality or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of domestic and foreign travel destinations.
- Excellent sales and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively.
CREATE A JOB POSTING NOW
Register for HireBee Applicant Tracking and Recruitment Software and get
access to hundreds of ready made job templates to post to multiple job boards with just one click.
No card required