We are looking for an innovative Trainer to design training programs for employees who need more corporate training. The Trainer is responsible for ensuring that new employees receive onboarding training to prepare them for their role.
To be successful as a Trainer you must be observant and have excellent analytical skills. A good Trainer is able to use alternative teaching methods to cater to various individuals.
- Evaluate employee performance to gauge where skills are lacking.
- Create training programs to address skill gaps in employees.
- Prepare learning materials for programs.
- Develop onboarding programs for new employees.
- Conduct surveys to gauge the effectiveness of programs.
- Research new teaching methods.
- Attend education conferences.
- A degree in HR, education or training.
- Prior experience as a Trainer or a similar position.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to identify gaps in skills.
- Knowledge of various teaching methods and approaches.
- Excellent organizational skills.
CREATE A JOB POSTING NOW
Register for HireBee Applicant Tracking and Recruitment Software and get
access to hundreds of ready made job templates to post to multiple job boards with just one click.
No card required