We are looking for a Test Engineer who will thoroughly inspect our products before they’re launched.
As a Test Engineer in our company, you will work closely with the production team to understand why we’re building a product and what the specific requirements are. Then, you will run a series of tests through all stages of production to identify potential malfunctions and recommend improvements.
- Gather product requirements (e.g. functionalities, speed, safety standards)
- Inspect raw materials and machinery to identify defects and malfunctions
- Monitor all production stages to ensure safety procedures are followed
- Run quality controls on components and final products
- Develop test environments and test cases for all mechanical and electrical systems
- Analyze test results, detect issues and track root causes
- Suggest fixes and improvements
- Document technical issues and solutions
- Build automated testing systems for regular checks
- Ensure our products and procedures meet industry standards (e.g. ISO)
- Previous experience as a Test Engineer or similar role
- Familiarity with various testing techniques
- Hands-on experience with Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Knowledge of quality standards and regulations
- Great troubleshooting skills
- Analytical mindset
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or relevant field
- Additional certification in Quality Assurance is a plus
CREATE A JOB POSTING NOW
Register for HireBee Applicant Tracking and Recruitment Software and get
access to hundreds of ready made job templates to post to multiple job boards with just one click.
No card required