We are looking for a result-driven Team Leader to be responsible for monitoring and supervising a team of consultants to achieve the organization’s objectives and increase sales. You will be responsible for providing guidance, instruction, training and leadership skills to inspire the team to perform at their optimum. You should create a cohesive team that works efficiently together to maximize the sales team’s potential.
To be successful as a Team Leader, you should have a track record of team motivation and positive sales results. Ultimately, a top-notch Team Leader should display excellent interpersonal skills to build quality relationships with the team and with customers, be goal-driven, and manage the day-to-day activities of the team efficiently.
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the team.
- Motivating the team to achieve organizational goals.
- Developing and implementing a timeline to achieve targets.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Conducting training of team members to maximize their potential.
- Empowering team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, and communication skills.
- Conducting quarterly performance reviews.
- Contributing to the growth of the company through a successful team.
- Creating a pleasant working environment that inspires the team.
- High School Diploma or similar.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- On-the-job training.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confidence and skillful negotiating skills.
- Computer literate.
- Strong organizational skills to give the team direction.
CREATE A JOB POSTING NOW
Register for HireBee Applicant Tracking and Recruitment Software and get
access to hundreds of ready made job templates to post to multiple job boards with just one click.
No card required