We are looking for a Shift Manager with natural leadership abilities to stand in for the manager during shifts. The Shift Manager supervises staff and monitors inventory levels to ensure that restaurant operations run smoothly.
To be successful as a Shift Manager you must be able to multitask. A good Shift Manager has excellent interpersonal skills and experience working in a restaurant.
- Assign tasks to staff.
- Supervise staff throughout the shift.
- Monitor inventory levels.
- Order more inventory as needed.
- Ensure that enough staff members are present for the shift.
- Balance the cash register at the end of the shift.
- Manage bookings.
- Resolve conflict between staff members.
- Receive feedback from customers and resolve any complaints.
- A degree in business management, restaurant management or a related field.
- Experience working in a restaurant, preferably in a managerial position.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Natural leadership abilities.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping software.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
CREATE A JOB POSTING NOW
Register for HireBee Applicant Tracking and Recruitment Software and get
access to hundreds of ready made job templates to post to multiple job boards with just one click.
No card required