We are looking for a skilled Sales Support Administrator to assist our sales team with routine administrative functions. In this role, you will answer incoming calls and manage sales inquiries, keep sales department records, and file contracts. Your duties will include scheduling appointments with customers and suppliers, and overseeing the internal budget and commissions. You may also be required to perform internet searches for information that could be useful to the sales team.
- Answering and screening internal and external phone calls and emails.
- Scheduling appointments for the sales department, service providers, suppliers, and customers.
- Maintaining and updating supplier, sales, and customer records.
- Keeping track of the sales team’s communication with customers.
- Preparing and filing sales contracts and agreements.
- Managing the sales department’s budget and commissions.
- Liaising with other departments on administrative matters of mutual importance.
- Performing research toward identifying potential sales leads and pitches.
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, or a related field preferred.
- Demonstrable experience in sales support administration, or similar.
- Experience with sales industry software like Salesforce and Client Relationship Management (CRM) systems, or similar.
- In-depth knowledge of administrative recordkeeping practices.
- Familiarity with sales contracts and agreements.
- Working knowledge of managing budgets and keeping track of sales commissions.
- Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as customer service skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a proactive approach toward problem-solving.
CREATE A JOB POSTING NOW
Register for HireBee Applicant Tracking and Recruitment Software and get
access to hundreds of ready made job templates to post to multiple job boards with just one click.
No card required