We are looking for a diligent Risk Manager to analyze and manage risk management issues for our organization. The Risk Manager’s responsibilities include conducting extensive research and assessments to evaluate risk levels and develop contingency plans and solutions that reduce and control risks and liabilities.
To be successful as a Risk Manager you should be able to provide expert advice on risk management issues and determine ways to minimize risks and liabilities in our daily operations.
- Conducting detailed risk assessments.
- Analyzing market trends, reports, statistics, and relevant documentation.
- Compiling and analyzing data and information about the organization, its practices, and legal obligations.
- Reviewing current risk management policies and protocols.
- Observing and assessing internal operations.
- Evaluating risk levels and implications.
- Developing and implementing policies and contingency plans to reduce and control risks and liabilities.
- Preparing and presenting risk assessment reports and proposals.
- Degree in business administration, economics, finance, or a related field required.
- 2+ years of experience in risk management or a related role.
- Proficiency in risk management, financial analysis, and related software.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
CREATE A JOB POSTING NOW
Register for HireBee Applicant Tracking and Recruitment Software and get
access to hundreds of ready made job templates to post to multiple job boards with just one click.
No card required