We are looking for a talented Public Speaker to give passionate and informative speeches about our company and its products. As a Public Speaker you will be responsible for conducting pre-speech research, writing and outlining speech scripts, and delivering high-quality speeches to audiences across the state. You may also be required to answer audience questions and interact with members of the public.
To ensure success as a Public Speaker, you should have excellent verbal communication skills, a talent for public speaking, and the ability to travel extensively. A top-notch Public Speaker is able to impart key information to a live audience in a meaningful and entertaining way.
- Meeting with company managers to discuss speech topics.
- Conducting pre-speech research.
- Outlining and writing speech scripts.
- Rehearsing and perfecting speech delivery.
- Driving to public auditoriums and conference centers.
- Conducting sound and microphone checks.
- Presenting speeches about the company and its products.
- Answering audience questions.
- Interacting with members of the public.
- Attending post-speech meetings with company managers.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Previous experience as a Public Speaker.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of presentation software and slide projection tools.
- Good teaching and sales skills.
- Good memorization skills.
- Audience assessment skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel extensively.
CREATE A JOB POSTING NOW
Register for HireBee Applicant Tracking and Recruitment Software and get
access to hundreds of ready made job templates to post to multiple job boards with just one click.
No card required