We are looking for a creative and analytical Public Relations Manager to strategize campaigns to create and maintain the public image of clients. Public Relation Managers are also responsible for working with clients, social media teams and marketing departments to establish campaign goals.
To be successful as a Public Relations Manager you must keep abreast of industry trends and have excellent communication skills. A good Public Relations Manager remains calm in stressful situations and has meticulous planning skills.
- Liaise with clients to establish their needs.
- Communicate with the social media team and marketing department to plan content.
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients.
- Research industry trends.
- Approach media outlets to negotiate advertising opportunities.
- A degree in Media, Marketing or a related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to strategize and plan campaigns in advance.
- Willingness to learn about industry trends and innovations.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms.
CREATE A JOB POSTING NOW
Register for HireBee Applicant Tracking and Recruitment Software and get
access to hundreds of ready made job templates to post to multiple job boards with just one click.
No card required