We are looking for a competitive and proactive Promoter who will strive to meet customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives for our brand, by promoting the products and/or services we provide. You will be responsible for advertising our products and/or services through marketing activities, such as in-person demonstrations, at different events.
To be successful as a Promoter you must stay up to date with product and/or service features and represent the brand in a professional and positive manner.
- Setting up and maintaining a demonstration area, such as a table, stand, or booth at various events.
- Keeping the demonstration area tidy and well stocked with products, samples, and/or literature.
- Demonstrating the features of a product or service to potential customers.
- Employing interactive materials such as videos, charts, or slideshows to share information about a product or service, when necessary.
- Answering any questions potential customers might have about a product or service.
- Recording transactions and stock levels.
- Processing customers’ payments.
- Generating reports that outline customers’ interest levels, questions asked, number of products/samples/literature sold and/or distributed at various events.
- Staying up to date with product or service features.
- High school diploma.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or a related field, preferred.
- Proven working experience as a Promoter.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Proven track record of successful promotions.
- Customer-oriented approach.
- Outgoing and friendly personality.
- Professional appearance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
CREATE A JOB POSTING NOW
Register for HireBee Applicant Tracking and Recruitment Software and get
access to hundreds of ready made job templates to post to multiple job boards with just one click.
No card required