We are looking for an experienced Media Director to design and implement advertising campaigns that promote our company.
If you have previous Marketing experience building effective promotional strategies, we would like to meet you. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with different media types, from offline advertising sites (like magazine and billboards) to digital channels.
Ultimately, you should increase the public’s interest in our products/services through thoughtful media campaigns and ensure our advertising costs are within budget.
- Determine the best media outlet mix for promotional strategies
- Monitor online and offline ad campaigns (e.g. on radio, TV, websites, magazines and billboards)
- Regularly report advertising campaign results (including revenues and costs)
- Optimize advertising strategies for varying audiences and channels
- Design and review advertising budgets in collaboration with the Marketing Director
- Negotiate with media channels to close competitive deals
- Prepare additional promotional projects to support new product launches
- Create new campaigns to reach a broader audience
- Ensure a cohesive advertising message across campaigns
- Build long-term relationships with media influencers to promote our brand
- Proven work experience as a Media Director, Media Planner or similar role
- Knowledge of different types of media channels
- Demonstrable experience with building effective advertising campaigns
- Familiarity with digital marketing
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (e.g. GfK MRI, Moat and Nielsen IMS)
- Experience with budget planning and KPIs
- Ability to manage and combine data
- Strong decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc in Marketing, Business Administration or similar field
CREATE A JOB POSTING NOW
Register for HireBee Applicant Tracking and Recruitment Software and get
access to hundreds of ready made job templates to post to multiple job boards with just one click.
No card required