We are looking for a Media Assistant to provide administrative support to our media operations. You’ll track advertising projects from start to finish to ensure efficiency and accurate record-keeping.
In this role, you should be well-organized with strong research skills and an eye for detail. If you’re also familiar with media-buying and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, we’d like to meet you.
- Help media buyers and planners develop, execute and monitor media plans
- Prepare reports, letters and other paperwork
- Proofread and revise contracts and agreements
- Create and monitor media schedules
- Ensure billing procedures run smoothly
- Conduct research to collect useful media data (e.g. Nielsen ratings)
- Resolve issues and help build strong relationships with media outlets
- Take on buying tasks as assigned by the Media Buyer
- Proven experience as a Media Assistant or other administrative role
- Experience in digital advertising is a plus
- Familiarity with media planning and buying
- Proficient in MS Office; experience with media analytics software (e.g. comScore) preferred
- Good research skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines under minimal supervision
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Advertising or similar field
CREATE A JOB POSTING NOW
Register for HireBee Applicant Tracking and Recruitment Software and get
access to hundreds of ready made job templates to post to multiple job boards with just one click.
No card required