We are looking for an Insurance Sales Manager to be responsible for managing policy sales and overseeing the sales team. The responsibilities of an Insurance Sales Manager include setting and monitoring sales goals, facilitating the professional development of the team, and providing customer support.
To be successful as an Insurance Sales Manager, you should have strong interpersonal skills, be passionate about providing support and motivation, and be comfortable working long hours. Ultimately, a top-notch Insurance Sales Manager should be an exceptional leader, have good customer relations skills, and be goal-driven.
- Setting and monitoring sales objectives.
- Providing sales strategies, feedback, and marketing plans.
- Contributing to meeting sales targets.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
- Answering customer queries.
- Mediating disputes with customers.
- Previous experience in Insurance.
- Sales acumen.
- Solid understanding of policies and products.
- Be able to provide mentorship.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
CREATE A JOB POSTING NOW
Register for HireBee Applicant Tracking and Recruitment Software and get
access to hundreds of ready made job templates to post to multiple job boards with just one click.
No card required