We are looking for a well-groomed, friendly Hotel Front Desk to be responsible for welcoming guests, managing online and telephonic bookings, and verifying guests’ payment methods during check-in. You should have a pleasant and professional disposition with guests and other hotel staff.
To be successful as a Hotel Front Desk, you should provide guests with general information about the hotel and surrounding area, and stay up-to-date on attractions that may be of interest to guests.
- Check guests in and out.
- Receive and manage reservations made online and telephonically.
- Verify guests’ payment methods during check-in.
- Assign rooms to guests and inform them of any specials offered by the hotel.
- Organize transport services for guests at their request.
- Provide guests with information about the hotel.
- Keep abreast of attractions that may be of interest to guests.
- Serve as a host/hostess at conferences, and ensure that all relevant preparations are made for the event.
- High school qualification or equivalent.
- Previous hospitality experience would be advantageous.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-presented and professional appearance.
- Competency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to learn on the job.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must have flexible hours.
CREATE A JOB POSTING NOW
Register for HireBee Applicant Tracking and Recruitment Software and get
access to hundreds of ready made job templates to post to multiple job boards with just one click.
No card required