We are looking for a focused and detail-oriented Hospital Registrar to receive patients, collect their information and record this information on the hospital computer system. Hospital Registrars are also responsible for answering phone calls and routing calls to the appropriate number.
To be successful as a Hospital Registrar you must be friendly and have the ability to remain calm in stressful situations. A good Hospital Registrar is able to keep patient information confidential and be professional and cordial with patients at all times.
- Answer phone calls and redirect calls to the appropriate individual.
- Greet patients.
- Record patient information.
- Digitize patient information.
- Collect patient payment information and check that it is valid.
- Validate medical insurance coverage.
- File patient records.
- Friendly disposition.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional computer literacy levels.
- Ability to work long hours.
- Experience with administrative work would be advantageous.
CREATE A JOB POSTING NOW
Register for HireBee Applicant Tracking and Recruitment Software and get
access to hundreds of ready made job templates to post to multiple job boards with just one click.
No card required