We are looking to hire a dedicated Elementary School Teacher to educate our school’s students. The Elementary School Teacher will seek to accomplish the school district’s philosophy of education through instruction and example, and provide lessons that meet students’ requirements, interests and capabilities. You will take precautions to protect students, equipment, materials and facilities, and keep accurate records in compliance with relevant laws, policies and regulations. You will collaborate with administration to create and implement rules and policies regulating student conduct.
To ensure success you will have the ability to form interpersonal relationships with all your students, and take an interest in their general well-being. Top candidates are caring, perceptive and proficient with organizing children.
- Meeting with students and parents to discuss education-related issues, and attending staff meetings.
- Establishing a developmentally appropriate, positive, inclusive and safe learning environment that is conducive to learning.
- Advancing positive interpersonal relationships with coworkers and students.
- Communicating proficiently with students.
- Implementing district-adopted curriculum.
- Preparing for assigned classes and providing lessons at designated times.
- Integrating suitable use of technology.
- Administering tests following district testing protocol and providing progress reports.
- Determining and supporting standards of classroom behavior, and upholding district-adopted discipline policies.
- Planning and supervising assignments and activities for student teachers, teacher assistants and volunteers as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in elementary school education.
- Valid state licensure.
- Proficient knowledge of teaching strategies and methods.
- Proficient knowledge of applicable laws, policies and procedures.
- Excellent people skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Availability to work extended hours on occasions.
CREATE A JOB POSTING NOW
Register for HireBee Applicant Tracking and Recruitment Software and get
access to hundreds of ready made job templates to post to multiple job boards with just one click.
No card required