We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Director of Development to secure financial support for our organization. The Director of Development will set and achieve fundraising goals, maintain knowledge of fundraisers’ interests, and cultivate relationships with fellow employees and volunteers. You will be an active participant in fundraising events, undertake vision trips and maintain a social media presence.
The successful applicant will build lasting relationships with donors, and keep them informed on how their financial input is making the world a better place. Preferred candidates will be self-motived, deadline-driven multitaskers.
- Collaborating with board of directors to create and implement fundraising plan.
- Collaborating with communications team to develop digital fundraising strategy.
- Furnishing board with regular progress reports.
- Collaborating with network to identify and build relationships with new donors.
- Maintaining relationships with existing sponsors.
- Obtaining financial support from individuals and organizations.
- Managing fundraising and special events.
- Generating development materials such as grants and case statements.
- Managing the implementation of development software.
- Managing staff responsible for data entry and gift processing.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, non-profit management or related field.
- 4+ years sales or business development experience.
- Proficient with sponsorship solicitation.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Proficient with MS Office applications and CRMs.
- Proficient with social media platforms.
- Excellent understanding of best practices.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently.
- Available to travel, work weekends and evenings.
- Valid driver’s license.
CREATE A JOB POSTING NOW
Register for HireBee Applicant Tracking and Recruitment Software and get
access to hundreds of ready made job templates to post to multiple job boards with just one click.
No card required