We are seeking a results-driven and ethical Director of Administration with strong leadership skills to manage and improve the efficiency of our organization’s operations. Duties for the Director of Administration will include managing administrative staff, guiding operating methods, disbursing funds to departments, monitoring budgets, improving information systems, overseeing human resources requirements, updating senior executives, analyzing financial data, and developing operating procedures and policies. Your superior organizational skills and strategic planning will assist our organization in generating positive revenue growth, harmonizing operations, improving employee performance, and enhancing our business model.
- Overseeing day-to-day operations.
- Developing organizational policies.
- Disbursing funds to managers.
- Managing administrative budgets.
- Hiring and training administrative staff.
- Negotiating contracts and agreements with vendors.
- Maintaining corporate relationships.
- Monitoring operating expenses.
- Liaising with HR and other departments.
- Updating executives on business performance.
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- Good communication skills.
- Superior problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Broad knowledge of business departments and their functions.
- Strategic thinker.
- Budget management experience.
- People-management skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
CREATE A JOB POSTING NOW
Register for HireBee Applicant Tracking and Recruitment Software and get
access to hundreds of ready made job templates to post to multiple job boards with just one click.
No card required