We are looking for a Customer Service Trainer to educate our support, sales and customer service teams by conducting seminars and interactive courses.
Customer Service Trainer responsibilities include facilitating on-the-job coaching, developing educational material and organizing training sessions for new hires. If you’re familiar with teaching soft skills like negotiation and problem-solving, we’d like to meet you.
- Develop digital and print educational material (e.g. videos and manuals)
- Organize classroom-style seminars about product features and sales techniques
- Conduct role-playing activities to develop interpersonal skills (e.g. negotiation, teamwork and conflict management)
- Identify individual and team skills gaps
- Schedule regular training sessions (e.g. monthly or quarterly)
- Ensure new hires take on basic sales training courses, including communication and troubleshooting skills
- Liaise with managers and encourage on-the-job coaching (e.g. how to handle difficult client cases)
- Coordinate mentorship programs for new customer service representatives
- Assess the impact of each educational course on staff performance and client satisfaction
- Maintain updated records of training curricula and material
- Work experience as a Customer Service Trainer or similar role
- Experience in sales or customer service positions is a plus
- Knowledge of Learning Management Software (LMS)
- Familiarity with interactive learning activities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- BSc degree in Education, Human Resources or relevant field
- Additional certification in training is a plus
CREATE A JOB POSTING NOW
Register for HireBee Applicant Tracking and Recruitment Software and get
access to hundreds of ready made job templates to post to multiple job boards with just one click.
No card required