We are seeking a highly skilled CTO with a storied history in the technological sector. CTO’s are tasked with making executive technology decisions on behalf of the company, including managing a technology budget and making investments to align the company with their vision for its technological needs. You should be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator and an expert in technological development.
You will work directly under the CEO and will act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company.
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
- Ensuring that the technological resources meet the company’s short and long-term needs.
- Outline the goals for research and development.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company’s technological requirements.
- Acting as a mentor to team members.
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivering of IT projects to market.
- Managing technology budgets and time frames.
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
- Masters degree in Computer Science or related field.
- MBA preferred.
- 8 years working in a technological role.
- 5 years managerial experience.
- Advanced technological skill set and a demonstrated history with technology.
- Exceptional team management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to delegate efficiently.
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
CREATE A JOB POSTING NOW
Register for HireBee Applicant Tracking and Recruitment Software and get
access to hundreds of ready made job templates to post to multiple job boards with just one click.
No card required