We are looking for a responsible Contract Administrator to join our team. Your main duties will be to prepare, negotiate and review various company contracts, including purchases, sales and business partnerships.
Ultimately, you should ensure all our contracts conform to legislative requirements and meet our company goals.
- Prepare sales and purchase contracts
- Negotiate contract terms with internal and external business partners
- Review and update existing contracts
- Explain terms and conditions to managers and interested parties
- Ensure that employees understand and comply with company contracts
- Analyze potential risks involved with specific contract terms
- Stay up-to date with legislative changes and coordinate with the legal department as needed
- Ensure all deadlines and conditions described on contracts are met (e.g. payments and shippings)
- Maintain organized system of physical and digital records
- Create language standards for existing and new contracts
- Proven work experience as a Contract Administrator, Contract Manager or relevant role
- Knowledge of legal requirements involved with contracts
- Familiarity with accounting procedures
- Excellent writing skills
- Keen attention to detail, with an ability to spot errors
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work with varying seniority levels, including staff, managers and external partners
- BSc degree in Business Administration; additional qualifications in law are a plus
CREATE A JOB POSTING NOW
Register for HireBee Applicant Tracking and Recruitment Software and get
access to hundreds of ready made job templates to post to multiple job boards with just one click.
No card required