We are looking for a hard-working and dedicated Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) to be responsible for overseeing the administrative operations within our organization. The CAO works with top-level executives to devise strategies and policies to meet the organization’s objectives and goals, and reports on the performance of the various departments under the CAO’s supervision directly to the CEO and board of directors.
To be a successful CAO, you should be driven to succeed, able to handle stress, and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You should be familiar with the workings of different departments, and knowledgable about IRS laws, SEC rules, and government regulations.
- Working in a team with top-level executives to devise strategies and policies to meet company goals.
- Managing and supervising the day-to-day operations of various departments, such as finance, sales, HR, and marketing.
- Managing budgets, hiring and contracting, and business negotiations.
- Analyzing audit reports and formulating improvements to departmental workings.
- Coordinating inter-departmental activities and delegating responsibilities to subordinates.
- Compiling performance reports and reporting to the CEO and board of directors.
- Ensuring all IRS laws, government regulations, and SEC rules are met.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration.
- Solid work experience in a managerial position.
- A working knowledge of government regulations for businesses.
- Good computer skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership and teamworking abilities.
- Good interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- The ability to handle the stress of a high-powered position.
CREATE A JOB POSTING NOW
Register for HireBee Applicant Tracking and Recruitment Software and get
access to hundreds of ready made job templates to post to multiple job boards with just one click.
No card required