We are interested in hiring a new Case Manager to join our team and take ownership of a number of new and existing cases. You should have previous experience as a Case Manager owning a large portfolio of cases. You will need a bachelors degree in a relevant field and experience working with clients to develop treatment plans.
- Managing a portfolio of cases.
- Meeting with clients on a regular basis.
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with key stakeholders.
- Proactively managing providers.
- Working in accordance with relevant legislation, health care best practices, and internal policy and procedure.
- Accurately updating and maintain cases.
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date case information.
- Helping to manage patient health care needs and services in areas such as long-term care, mental health, substance abuse, and geriatric care.
- Work with clients to create a treatment plan.
- Work with each service provider on discharge plan.
- Bachelor’s degree or master degree in business, communications, social work or related field.
- Experience as a case manager.
- Experience working with clients to develop a treatment plan.
- Sound knowledge of legislation relevant to cases.
- Valid driver license.
- Background in health care, social work, mental health, disability care, substance abuse recovery, geriatric care, and long-term care.
- Demonstrated experience within a customer service environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Outcome focused with the ability to manage competing demands.
CREATE A JOB POSTING NOW
Register for HireBee Applicant Tracking and Recruitment Software and get
access to hundreds of ready made job templates to post to multiple job boards with just one click.
No card required