We are looking for a skilled AutoCAD Drafter to generate Solid and Surface CAD models for our clients using AutoCAD software. In this role, you will be required to meet with architects and engineers to discuss design concepts for CAD models, develop product designs, and generate Surface or Solid software models.
To ensure success as an AutoCAD Drafter, you should have extensive experience working with AutoCAD software, advanced design skills, and a keen eye for detail. Ultimately, a top-class AutoCAD Drafter can design and create high-level design models that meet all the specifications of the client.
- Meeting with architects, designers, and engineers to discuss design ideas.
- Developing product designs from scratch.
- Presenting rough design drafts for client approval.
- Ensuring product designs meet required safety and structural standards.
- Generating Solid and Surface CAD models using AutoCAD software.
- Blending technique and aesthetics to create final designs.
- Presenting various design perspectives for construction improvements and adaptations.
- Finalizing AutoCAD models.
- Presenting models to clients.
- Completing job reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Architectural Studies.
- Previous work experience as an AutoCAD Drafter.
- Advanced knowledge of CAD and AutoCAD software.
- Advanced knowledge of Mathematics, Science, Engineering, and Architecture.
- Knowledge of state safety and structure regulations.
- Excellent technical design skills.
- Good communication skills.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and detail.
- Ability to project manage.
CREATE A JOB POSTING NOW
Register for HireBee Applicant Tracking and Recruitment Software and get
access to hundreds of ready made job templates to post to multiple job boards with just one click.
No card required