We are looking for a detail-oriented Assistant Director to assist with projects and initiatives, reporting and presenting department information to clients, leadership, and shareholders, and reviewing and updating processes and procedures. The Assistant Director helps to establish objectives, policies, budgets, and procedures, as well as monitoring expenses and metrics.
A successful Assistant Director is attentive, knowledgeable, efficient, and organized with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You should have a sound working knowledge of business regulations, standards, and practices.
- Assisting the director with planning and implementing strategies.
- Monitoring progress towards objectives.
- Assisting the director with projects and initiatives by completing assigned tasks.
- Monitoring activities assigned to other staff members.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with clients, management, staff, and the community.
- Assisting the director to establish and enforce budgets, timelines, and metrics.
- Organizing and filing documents, taking notes, and delivering messages to the director.
- Presenting department information to clients, leadership, and shareholders.
- Scheduling, organizing, and participating in company and community events.
- Recruiting, training, and retraining employees.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 3 years’ relevant experience.
- A good working knowledge of business regulations, standards, and procedures.
- Good leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Good organizational and management skills.
CREATE A JOB POSTING NOW
Register for HireBee Applicant Tracking and Recruitment Software and get
access to hundreds of ready made job templates to post to multiple job boards with just one click.
No card required